About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Monday, February 6, 2012

A Singles Conference Worth Your Attention

I wrote the last entry about Johnnie Edwards, a friend of mine who has had a positive spiritual impact on my life in the last six months since I had the pleasure of knowing and working with her. We see each other at work every day, and it is clear to my mind that she walks in and with the Spirit of God. Read the poem above….Get to know Johnnie as I have personally, and who knows? Her conference may change your life! I know she has been an everyday encouragement for me. The details for her conference are listed as follows:

Another FREE Singles Conference hosted by Johnnie Edwards.

With special guest speakers and musical artists.

February 11, 2012, 11 am – 1 pm.

The Venue at The Bridge at Faith Chapel Christian Center

1000 Lexington Street

Birmingham, AL 35224

205-380-2990

* Please confirm attendance at: allthesingleladiesbham@gmail.com *

And guys, if your love life is lacking before Valentine’s Day, this could be a great way to meet a nice Christian gal! …..I am just saying if you are lacking in that department.

No comments:

Post a Comment