About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Inspiration found in unexpected places....

I have come to realize that inspiration can be found in any corner of any place that you go. Sometimes a mallet must just be smacked on the forehead to truly realize how inspirational life truly is. We are all impacted by other people in different ways. It is just a matter of how and when. I have been rooming my first days in South America with a unique woman from Los Angeles, CA. This clip tells a little bit about a man from whom she has found a wonderful inspiration from. She never planned on seeing a blind American traveling the world in Buenos Aires, but then again inspiration can be found anywhere, even when you least expect it. Sometimes you just have to open your eyes and see it. This may have been the last person she expected to see down here, but she recognized his familiar face and made it a point to say, “Hello.” Listen in and be amazed that there are no coincidences but only amazing opportunities.

CLICK HERE FOR INSPIRATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment