About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Be Patient in Suffering

“Brothers and sisters, as an example of patience in the face of suffering, take the prophets who spoke in the name of the Lord. As you know, we count as blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job’s perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about. The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.” James 5:10-11

We all have pruning-like experiences where we grow because our patience is tested day in and day out by forces uncontrollable to us. Suffering occurs on different levels. A leader in an organization may be on your shoulders through micromanagement, or a loved one may be diagnosed with cancer. Whatever the case, I am learning through the pruning process of a Heavenly Father that good things have yet to come. If you remain obedient where you are in the present moment, I truly believe God will honor that. I continue to pray that God will deliver me from certain current circumstances, and instead of trying to speed up the process as quickly as possible, I must be patient in the process for God’s move. And when God acts, then I will be ready to move on….because I will have learned patience to wait on God’s timing. More perseverance and growth as an individual will have been achieved, and after pruning has occurred, fruit will be born. And life will move onto the rewards God has in store as the blessings of patience and obedience are bestowed. That is what I learned waking up this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment