About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Monday, September 6, 2010

I Shall Miss My Friend

Claims that I persist in the doubts of my own intentions,

Months go by with thoughts in conflict I think you failed to mention.

Forwardness you respect in the pursuit of dreams but not in the communication of friendship.

You befriend too many people in what you protest becomes negative connotations

And then blame in a written letter what my lesson on life is with all your experience.

Your youth at best describes a neophyte’s interpretation to lecture things you throw away.

Caught in the brainwashing of a new significant presence in life you challenge old ways

You wanted space; so you took it as you have many things. I was fine with that,

But I was not acceptingly okay with you making this about me…

My ambitions, my forwardness, my personality because circumstantially it never is about me.

It was always only about you…the misinterpretations and the miscommunications.

You overanalyzed something that was nothing only to make drama over nothing that exists.

You dump friends because you have the luxury of friendship selection

Because you conjecture in your own mind that there were supposed deeper affections.

This accusation inconveniences my new call to honor this other supposed person

When with space everything you claim in its own lies grows to worsen.

After so much time I put efforts in only to have another person quit in the end.

In truth I only miss the person who was fun, jolly, and could keep secrets as my friend.

They disappeared into the African shadows of a mechanical flight that came to arrive

With the presence of a newfound love who knew would come to suggest and take

Everything in life that was good and now was considered to be a mistake.

Two years down the drain in the seriousness of what was really not that serious of a matter,

Changing as a victim from self-indulged crushes, I hope after you lost you still remain flattered.


James L. Cartee, 9/6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment