About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Monday, September 27, 2010

You Get One Chance….Don’t Waste It!

Now I have been given a gift….the gift of life….the gift to live and serve others in distinguishable acts of kindness. When you die, I want you to picture a Christ-centered homecoming of sorts. You finish the race. As you awake into the eternal bliss of angelic presences and God inspired light, a heavenly voice welcomes you into a realm of newfound joy. The joy tingles your heart with comfort unlike any felt before because Christ wraps his arms around you to welcome you home after a long traveled journey on another world known as earth. You see we truly are heavenly creatures visiting another world where we are meant to travel through on passage to the next. When I pass, the words I hope to hear whispered are that “I am of proud of you.” Those are naturally the words that every son hopes to hear from a father.

While I know confidently that I am saved by the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ, I do not want to waste my life in a mediocre existence of survival mode. I want to live! I want to achieve! I want to experience! I want to love! I want to make a difference serving other people!

Find your reason for living and pursue with every drop of earthly water and blood within your being to seize what is yours. Take what is yours in the calling of your dreams and fulfill them with Spirit-filled power. As believers, we have one weapon that is unstoppable. We have Christ within us to overcome evil and triumph in achievement that make observers wonder, “How did he do that?” The answer is rather simple. I believed that God would fulfill the calling of my life and with faith the Spirit blessed that internal belief.

I will publish. I will fulfill my call to inspire those who society labels as disabled. You will find if you embark on my journey through my first book that what disables me enables me to live passionately for God and nothing else. I was given a gift to write, to speak, to network, and creatively infuse all my talents into one so that I may serve a Higher Power. I intend to make the most of it. I have one opportunity….one chance….and one life to demonstrate that what constitutes as my disability serves to ignite a passion unlike any experienced ever before. To live is Christ, and to die is gain. I will live knowing that my limitation has become my greatest asset and my greatest strength. I cannot be stopped. I will not be stopped. There is only room for success because only Good Things can be found in the God I love, worship, and praise in Whom I truly call my Heavenly Father. So go. Live. Dream. Love. And believe that God created you for great things!



No comments:

Post a Comment