About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Round Kick Karate Kid: Mr. Meogi Would be Proud.

Now when I tell a story of this kind realize that it is secondhand, and as tall tales spread more and more, the stories only get better and better. Realize I am just a journalist-type blogger. I see, and I write. Like a spirited referee in World Cup finals, I just keep count. So please never be upset from the testimony I received from a source. Like a qualitative researcher, I tell the story and deduce relevant conclusions.

From what I was told by an anonymous source, Marge decided to give karate lessons on the way back to her house last night. If you have never met Marge, imagine and try to understand that even the most skilled Buddhist ninja monks would be intimidated by her grasshopper high kick. Of course, she learned this immaculate move from her inspiration staying up all night watching The Karate Kid trilogy when in the grand finale he performs the grasshopper kick with what doctors thought was a broken leg and foot to win an improbable victory in a nationally known karate tournament. To get back on point and continue this story, Marge was flying in spirals around the group like a Street Fighter Two warrior. Tall Paul apparently was inspired by her incredible grasshopper-sinsay skills. Inspired with such adrenaline, he was moved to imitate the nationally famous grasshopper kick. While his skills were nowhere close to the level of Sinsay Marge, he kicked into the open, dark air while unfortunately targeting an unfortunate innocent bystander, Ms. Rawls. Paul seemed regretful for his accidental practice grasshopper kick that smashed someone else’s head but still laughed uncontrollably. I mean, he was busting into laughter without what might seem to be an apologetic sense of remorse. Apparently, his poor attempt at the grasshopper kick was so off that his face landed on the pavement. Perhaps that is what occurs when accidentally hurting other people. God has a sense of humor like that I guess. Ms. Rawls wrapped her hands around her head in pain. Tall Paul was still smiling at perhaps his reflections of intelligent reflexes and agility. After wincing in pain for several minutes, Ms. Rawls claimed she was okay, even though someone had to catch her as she fell like a damsel in Gone with the Wind.

What is the moral of this story? Hurting people are in pain because of those who hurt them. It is obviously entertaining to those who impose the accidental hurt upon the unfortunate victims. Marge has the best grasshopper ninja kick perhaps since The Karate Kid movies came out on VHS tapes. And praise God for silly stories and the laughter we often have because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment