About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 11 and 12 - Check out this upbeat author!

For those of you who just tuned into the wonderful world of James Cartee and his first book, I have got the best special program here on a blog you have ever seen. I am on a thirty-two day productive streak to write as much, to learn as much, and to possibly even pray as much as I can over this book and the future of my endeavor to touch the world through advocacy for the mentally ill. I am experiencing breakthroughs with some of the coolest people I have ever met and thankfully finding a cowriter (Tim the Upbeat Retired Guy) who constantly edits my perhaps-at-times choppy work. He is very patient but yet still very passionate about books. He has a library. I am not sure if I know anyone else who has a separate room for a library….yep sounds academic!

This week I have been editing, editing, editing. I have gone through chapters and tried to make what I have written so far a little more sharp, concise, and to the point.

Writing this book has been an unusual adventure. At first I really did not like the steep incline I faced as I started. The more I put into it as the old saying goes, the more I got out of it. It is a dream in an essence sort of feel. From most success stories I have ever heard, dream stories have not always been the easiest path to walk. Those who achieve do so sometimes at great costs. I am glad to put in the time if my time glorifies my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I signed up with a Technorati account in hopes that might generate some traffic on the blog. If you are unfamiliar with the site and social media facet….it is a search engine specifically focused on just blogs. Be looking out for a redesign soon! Please do not necessarily expect anything too fancy, but I will see what I can do to give this blog a new look. As always thank you for your support and your reading. I know God is going to do awesome things with this literature. I believe it and more importantly in my vision I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment