About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 13 – Odd Number…

That is such an odd number for today. Instead of being an unlucky number, perhaps it will bring forth some luck in a drive to finish this book. Writing often staggers, or it moves forward. I have found that the profession or perhaps in my case a hobby is very difficult because when you are not motivated what do you do? You procrastinate. You don’t just do, and I think this is exactly where the Devil wants us to be….oddly so he can manipulate, twist, and perhaps even hurt the thoughts of our mind. The heart is a delicate place that is only meant to be managed by one delicate being: God.

As you may or may not have read in another post, I have recently been having trouble sleeping. I probably slept a good eight hours tonight and then another two hours this afternoon. My battery has not been energetic as usual. I am an enthusiastic, exciting, bad-to-the-bone (in a very good way) guy. My aim in writing this book is to help, to inspire them, and to educate them. In case I have not mentioned, the book is a tale of success concerning mental illnesses that serves as a piece of literature that will advocate for the mentally ill in the institution of the church. That is a complex sentence, but that is what I am trying to do. I am a man of affirmation. I need a good cheerleader to push me forward, but my parents are not exactly the most vocal people.

If you read this message, send me a shout out via Twitter, Facebook, email (jamescarteeiii@gmail.com), or this blog. You might be surprised how a few sentences can push someone over the edge to do great things….achieve dreams….and to push through!

No comments:

Post a Comment