About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Days Seven and Eight – Rest

I have been pushing pretty hard. This past week I wrote a little over forty-five pages. At least for me in one week that is a good amount. I have also been caught up communicating with other authors, possible publishers, and others in the business whose experience I can lean on and learn from. Tomorrow I will probably try to hit it hard again. I have been trying to rest my eyes, ears, and mind for the last few days. Mom and I went to see Brooks and Dunn last night in concert in Atlanta. It was so much fun! We met several interesting people who sat near us on the lawn and danced with a few of them. I went to see a movie today. It has been nice being able to unwind a little bit. Breathing some fresh air has allowed my mushy mind the break it needed to get cranking again. I will keep you posted over the next several days as I crank out more literature. For those of you who are actually keeping up with all of this thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment