About Me

My photo
I am one of the most random people you may ever meet. I do my best to enjoy life in general, and I try to be content with what God has blessed me to have in my life. I am a blunt, honest individual that will give you an honest opinion if asked. Relationships are the most important things in my life. I am concerned with only the opinions of close friends, family, and other close relations of people who care about me. Otherwise, I tend to not care what other people think of me. I am not here to please the world. I am on this planet to serve others in hopes that God finds favor with my efforts to do so at the end of my Earthly existence. I am a good-natured person that lives for the moment. Even though not always successful, I try to look at things in a positive light with a productive attitude and world view. I am thankful for each breath that I take because each breath that is taken is a blessing in of itself. Make the most of what you can while you can. You get one chance at this thing called life. So try your best to Glorify God and Enjoy Him Forever. If you have any questions about me or my BLOG, don't hesitate to ask, and I will give you a straightforward answer.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Laughter is Medicine to the Soul – It Keeps Us On Track!

Four of the Last 7

I stayed up last night looking at expensive camera equipment – like walking around Wal-Mart pretending to spend big money on Plasma television, there is something settling with a camera in my hand or my fingers on the keyboard writing (my current two favorite hobbies). The camera and Wal-Mart are truly my real happy places. I think we must remember our happy places in the bliss of smiles when everything else seems to just be stagnant. I am constantly told in the office that I am either crazy or that I am a mess, just meaning that I enjoy making others laugh saying ridiculous comments (respectful of course) to see their day shine even if under the skin mine is not so much. While many can look at life with an annoyingly positive attitude, which I am daily working on, my day routine does affect my mood at times. I have learned the hard way that we must settle into a vision where we know and believe that good things will happen. In belief we expect it to happen, knowing that God will come through. While you may not be laughing inside, laugh with God and those around you. There is no rocket science entry today but just a reminder that smiling and laughing can change your day even when you make others do the same. Growth comes with time and so do dreams with real hard work. But know that God provides good laughs as medicine to the soul to get through our own stagnant times.

No comments:

Post a Comment